Introduzca su correo electrónico para enviar su solicitud Requisition ID : ADM009500
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-
year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
MSD is on a quest for cures and is committed to being the world’s premier, most research-intensive biopharmaceutical company.
Today, we’re doubling down on this goal. MRL is a true scientific research facility of tomorrow, and will take MSD’s leading discovery capabilities and world-
class small molecule and biologics R&D expertise to create breakthrough science that radically changes the way we approach serious diseases
Manages the General Services Area, that involves, patrimonial security, cafeteria, cleanness and gardens and office services adminstrative.
Ensure that all regulatory permits that affect MMD-Prondil / Uruguay are under control.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepares the annual budget for the general services area, tracking and analysis of monthly spending vs plan. This will
also include organizing the preparation of spendig forecast at the request of MMD finance (EA s).
2. Prepares reports, plan of action, follow-up, related with internal and external auditory.
3. Ensure that all regulatory permits are under control.
4. Develops and maintains General Serviçes SOP’s, such as security, cafeteria and other services.
5. Manages thirdy party contracts for security, cleanness and gardens.
6. Introduces and manages process to aid the team in conducting its business effectively.
7. Helps subordinates understand the skill requirement and selection criteria for opens jobs in the organization.
8. Provides and assures work direction appropriate for the development level of employees.
9. Apply principles of trust, integrity and ethical for all level of employees and organization document.
10. Colabore to improve the quality, safety and productivity in the site.
11. Management of the director's agenda
12. Make the minutes of management team meetings
13. Schedule meetings of the management team
14. Management of visits of, for example, MSD to the plant; food reservation, reservation of rooms etc.
15. Management of company trips, restaurant reservations, hotels, etc.
16. Visits schedule
17. Coordination of rooms availability.
GMP RESPONSIBILITY :
Supervise that the operations of the General Service Area are adequately and timely registered following Good Manufacturing Practices.
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT RESPONSIBILITY :
Monitors and assures employees and work area compliance, visibly demonstrates commitment, leads by example, seeks immediate resolution of safety and environmental matters / concerns by providing appropriate resources, conducts employee training / orientation as required and conducts / participates in incident investigations. Qualifications
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement.
At MSD, we’re inventing for life.